Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

when I see you, my eyes turn into little hearts..

Isn't this the cutest sentiment ever??!! I just LOVE it!! I combined it with the Sheep from Magnolia. I think this works, what do you think? And, somehow I have managed to make a simple regular A2 size card (insert huge grin here, I am pretty proud of myself!!).

This is the third and the last card for my upcoming "Valentine's Day Card Class" at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. To view the other two cards please scroll to the two posts below or click here and here.

Sorry about the blurry picture, I have tried four times already to take and upload the photo of the front of the card, but each time it comes out somewhat out of focus.. I give up..


Close up..

Inside of the card..

The red layer was stamped with the Hearts background, you might have to click on the photos to enlarge them to see it. The Sheep was colored with the Copic Markers. I used the Scor-Pal to dry emboss the frame around the sentiment. Oh, and it is a ribbon on the bottom of the card not the layer of the cardstock..

Background stamp is from Hero Arts. The sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado. The Sheep is from Magnolia (the company that makes Tilda stamps). The greeting inside of the card is from the clear stamp set by The Paper Company called "Hugs + Kisses".

This class is scheduled for:

Thursday, January 22nd, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Thursday, January 22nd, 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm

Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up for the class.


:) Irina

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

So cute, Irina!

Sally said...

Your class is going to be making some really adorable cards for Valentines. This one is just too cute.

deb said...

This is so sweet! I LOVE that sentiment! What a great Valentine card!!
hugz

Heidi said...

Irina this is adorable- this statement would be cute with the SU set that is the skull/crossbone- the cute one, with the bow.

Anonymous said...

It is not your regular valentine card but I love it. TFS

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is so cute!!!!! I LOVE that sentiment, and YES I think it works great with that adorable sheep! GREAT card!!!

stampingtink said...

Too sweet! Love the sheep! And what a great saying! And I love the simplicity of it. Too sweet!

Elena said...

This card is so much fun! Love this little sheep!The sentiment is adorabe!

Kim said...

Irina this is so adorable and I do love that sentiment too!
hugs~ Kim

Monica said...

What a cute card...I love the image and the sentiment! Perfect for Valentines Day!

cats whiskers said...

Another little masterpiece I so adoe that sentiment
Hugs Jacqui x