Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blog Candy Winner plus Birthday Tilda card

A quick note before I start with my post.. I drew the winning number for the blog candy right after 9 pm, but because of the issues with my computer, couldn't post it to the blog until just now.. Sorry for the delay..

WOW!! That's all I can say.. 235 comments!!!

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone for such wonderful comments and all the Birthday wishes!! Let's do this again next year for my Birthday when I turn 35 one more time ;-) .

I had great time with my friends on my birthday, there were 15 (!!!) people at my birthday party. Beside the gifts, I received a lot of handmade birthday cards from my friends. I will take photos of the cards within a few days and will post them on my blog for everyone to see.

Back to the Blog Candy... I used random.org to generate the number and the lucky number tonight is LUCKY 7!! Lucky for Melissa and so lucky for me, I didn't have to count through all of the comments ;-) .

Here is Melissa's comment:

"Melissa said...
Happy 35th birthday - again! LOL! I hope you have a wonderful day!"


Congratulations Melissa!! Please email me your address and I will send the package out your way.

--***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***---***--

Now onto the card.. This is one of the cards for my upcoming "Birthday Tilda" card class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. Now, with Christmas being over, I sure seem to make a lot of Birthday cards..

This class is scheduled for:

Thursday, January 15th, 11:00 am to 2:30 pm
Thursday, January 15th, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm

To sign up for the class, please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.


This card measures 6" x 6".


I had my eye on this paper from Heidi Grace Designs for a looong time.. I just love these cute houses!! Finally I got a chance to use it on a card. Tilda was stamped with Black Tuxedo Memento ink and colored with Copic Markers. I then added Twinkling H2O's over Copics for the shimmer. Ovals were cut with Nestabilites. To create the corners I punched out the circles and cut them out in quarters, I used Marvy punches - blue scalloped circle and yellow circle punch. Sentiment is from Lizzie Anne Designs.

Also, because of the issues with my computer, it didn't save the photo of the inside of the card. It is 2:40 am right now, and I am waaaay too tired to take another photo.. So.. you will just have to trust me on this one.. It is cute!!

Edited to add.. This morning I got to take another photo of the inside of the card to show you how it looks like. And here it is!! I told you it is CUTE ;-)


All the supplies used to make this card are available for purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. If you would like to purchase this Tilda with Balloons stamp, you can do it online here or call the store at 408-736-9151 during the business hours.

Hugs,
:) Irina

5 comments:

MalinL said...

Soo beautiful card! I just love the way you colour!!

marsha said...

Beautiful card, I just love it!

deb said...

This is gorgeous! I love the houses in the background!! What a clever idea!
hugz

Kim said...

Irina what a super cute Tilda! And I do love that paper too!
Hugs~ Kim

Melissa said...

I can't believe I won! Thank you so much, Irina!
This card is gorgeous! I love that paper!