Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Be Mine

Tonight I decided to take a brake from Tilda and make a Valentine's Day card for my upcoming card class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. I think we will make three different cards in this class, maybe even four if I can challenge myself to make a few of the simple ones. This class is scheduled for:

Thursday, January 22nd, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Thursday, January 22nd, 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm

Please call
Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up for the class.

This is a 6" x 6" card.. again.. I know, I know.. I have been already asked at my classes to make some regular size cards, I will try tomorrow.. I promise..


Close-up..

Inside of the card..

I used one of my favorite layouts on this card, there is just something about those squares that is very appealing to me. Small pink squares were embossed with Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. Cuttlebug dies for the corners. Squares for the main images were cut and embossed with Nestabilites. I stamped the main image twice, cut out just the heart from the second one and then pasted it over the image.

Greeting is from A Muse, after I stamped the greeting I stamped the heart in pink over it. The heart as well as all the other stamps on this card are from the Inkadinkado clear stamp set called "An Affair of the Heart".

I will be making more Valentine's Day cards tomorrow, come back to check them out.

:) Irina

5 comments:

Sally said...

This is beautiful. I love the color combo and the stamping inside.

Rockin' Robin S. said...

wow what a neat card. Love the stamp it is so different !!!

Elena said...

Wow! This card is so beautiful! I love the layout! The stamp is so neat!

Mary said...

I am checking your blog everyday! Wonderful ideas. From a newbie, how in the world do you get those perfectly graduated layers like you used on the inside of your card? Is there a trick to measuring, cutting and positioning? I wish I lived near your "in person" classes!!

Kim said...

So amazing...do you want to fly to WI and teach me! hee hee!
Hugs~ Kim