Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I am going to CHA!!

Before I start with this post, I want to remind you about my Valentine's Day Blog Candy. Here is the link . You have until February 1st to enter.

It was so sweet of Geri, the owner of Cranberry Hill Mercantile, to ask me to join her for a trip to CHA. We are leaving this morning at a crack of dawn, well.. anytime before 9 am is a crack of dawn for me ;-) . It will be a pretty long drive but well worth it!! This will be my first time at the show and I am very excited to see all the new products that will be released in the near future. And, I hope I get to meet some of my blogging friends in person.. Really looking forward to it!!

I am not bringing a computer, but Geri is.. If we can get an Internet connection at the place where we are staying, I might even treat you to some photos..

I made a few cards and the August calendar pages within a few last days and had scheduled them to get posted while I am gone.. Just making sure you won't miss me much :-) .

Hugs,
:) Irina

3 comments:

Sally said...

Whooo hoooo, Lucky you... Keep a journal with lots of pictures. i'm sure you will have loads of fun.

Kim said...

WOW Irina what a treat! Have a fabulous time! And I can't wait to see pictures! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Brittany said...

Yay!! Take tons of pictures Irina!!
I'm sure your going to have a blast.

P.s Thank you for the comment :)