Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Black and White Peacock

Only a few days left to enter into my Birthday Blog Candy!! See this post for details.

Here is the second card for my upcoming "Rubber Romance Peacocks" card class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. To see the first card please scroll down to the post below or click here. This class is scheduled for:

Tuesday, January 13th, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Friday, January 16th, 11 am to 2:30 pm

Please call
Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up.

This card measures 6" x 6".



Inside of the card..

I just LOVE the simplicity of this card!! The Peacock was heat embossed in black and then I used Nestabilites to cut and emboss the circle. Cuttlebug Swiss Dots on the white background layer. With Scor-Pal embossed the horizontal line under the embossed dots. Greeting is heat embossed as well. Inside of the card, I first dry embossed the frame with Scor-Pal and then adhered the corners.

The Peacock stamp is by Rubber Romance and the greeting is from Lizzie Anne Designs "Say it in Script" stamp set. Both of these are available at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. You can call the store at 408-736-9151 during business hours to place your order and it will be shipped to you.

:) Irina

8 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Brilliant creation, the image goes so well with the embossing folder. fab sentiment!

Sally said...

The simplicity of this card is what makes it so stunning. Brilliant!

А@A said...

WoW..... Irina, I love your work
Do you want to participate in my forum and post you topics. Maybe give good advices to others or even show your work in Gallery???
If yes please let me know by writing me on my email anutam@hotbox.ru
thank you

Olena said...

Beautiful card!!! Love it!!!
Olena

Kim said...

Irina another gorgeous creation! Oh how I wish I could come and take some of your classes!
hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

That is such an awesome image! Both cards are so different and unique, but both are absolutely gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

I just love these peacocks. Wish I could take the class. I can't see the sentiment however.

Great cards!!!!!

Hugs,

Sylvia

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love what you did with the peacock and the swiss dots embossing even on the corner frames!!!

Hugs,
Michelle