Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Hugs + Kisses

OK, honesty, I tried to make a regular size card today. Didn't happened. At least not yet, the day is not over and I will give it another try..

This is the second card for my upcoming Valentine's Day card class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. To see the first card please scroll to the post below or click here. This class is scheduled for:

Thursday, January 22nd, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Thursday, January 22nd, 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm

Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up for the class.



Inside of the card..

Hearts are from the same stamp set that I used on the previous card, "An Affair of the Heart" by Inkadinkado. The hearts were stamped on the pink paper with red ink and then cut out. I don't think you can see on the photo, but two of the hears are popped up on dimensionals. Circles were cut and embossed with Nestabilites. Corners are Cuttlebug die cuts. The greeting inside of the card is from clear stamp set by The Paper Company called "Hugs + Kisses".

I am in the process of making a third card for this class, this one will be more whimsical..

:) Irina

4 comments:

Sally said...

Irina,
This is beautful. Very elegant!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love seeing how you decorate the inside of your cards.

Elena said...

Beautiful card! You are so creative, Irina!!!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness Irina...I so need to get this stamp set! I am absolutely in love with it!!!!! Amazing work! Can I ask what you did to make the inside corners of the card?
Hugs~ Kim