Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tilda, Be My Valentine..

Finally we got a shipment from Magnolia!! Oh, I love the new Valentine's Day collection so much!! And tonight I got to play with some of my new stamps!!

This is the first card for my upcoming "Valentine's Day Tilda" card class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. This class is scheduled for:

Thursday, January 29th, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Thursday, January 29th, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm

Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up.


This card measures 6" x 6"..





I used five (!!) stamps from the Valentine Collection on this card: Tilda with Letter, Old Valentine Letter (script background), Be My Valentine (on the tag), Love Post and Post - 14 Feb..

All the designer paper on this card is by Basic Grey. Paper flowers are from Hero Arts.

I even made an envelo-box for my card!! When I saw one on Claudia's blog, I knew I had to have this tool!! The scoring board to make the envelopes is called Enveloper and Cranberry Hill Mercantile just got them in stock!! It is so cool, you can make not only different size envelopes but also the envelo-boxes for the thicker cards with a lot of dimension.

If you would like to purchase some or all of these stamps and/or the Enveloper, please give Cranberry Hill Mercantile a call at 408-736-9151 during the business hours to place your order and it will be shipped to you. Some of the stamps are even available to purchase on-line, here is the link.

:) Irina

14 comments:

cats whiskers said...

This is gorgeous such brilliant colouring, love th papers and your decorating of the inside of your card
big hugs
Jacqui x

Deborah said...

Great card. Great choice of DP and colors.

Kristie W. said...

Love this card! Nice color combo and paper choices.

Jayne Hayward said...

What an adoreable card. Both the layout, colours and colouring are fantastic.

Jayne xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh Irina, this is SO GORGEOUS!!!! I love everything about it! The papers are delicious and your layout is perfect! Awesome work!

Monica said...

Beautiful card Irina!! I love the colors and the paper you chose. Perfect card!!

ribenaruby said...

Absolutely adorable!

Sally said...

Tilda is darling. Pink and brown and red and brown are fast becoming a favorite color scheme of mine. Beautiful.

Julie said...

Just beautiful!

Kerry D-C said...

Gorgeous card!! tfs

Cheryl said...

Wonderful! Love the layers, the flowers and, of course, your beautiful coloring!

Kim said...

What a fabulous card Irina! I absolutely LOVE this one...must be all the pinks! :)Your work is always so super!
Hugs~ Kim

Candy said...

Hi Irina,
As you know I LOVE all of your work. This one is super because of your fine work,colouring, DP choices and all of the stamps you have used. I love pink!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne said...

oh my, what a great card, everything about it it wonderful