Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 Calendar with Tilda- MARCH

My Birthday Blog Candy ends tomorrow night at around 9 pm PST. If you did not enter yet, click here to go to the post with the details on how to enter.

Today I made March pages for my "2009 Tilda Calendar" series of classes at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. In this class we will make March and April pages, but I am still waiting for the Easter images to make the pages for the April.

This class is scheduled for:

Sunday, January 11th, 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Wednesday, January 14th, 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm

To sign up for the class, please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.


Oh, and I wanted to mention that even if you have missed the "January/February" class, you may still join the club!! I have a few kits available for purchase!!



You probably noticed that there is a "lip" on the side of my pages. I cut cardstock for the base of the pages at 6" x 6 1/2" and the printed paper at 5 3/4" x 5 3/4". The half an inch on the side will be used to bind the calendar together. My calendar will be a "desktop" style and therefore the extra cardstock is on the sides. If you would like your calendar to hang on the wall then you will turn the layers to have the extra cardstock on the bottom and the top of the pages. I hope this makes sense..

Tilda was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Copic Markers. Her dress was paper pieced, LOVE IT!! Both circles were cut and embossed with Nestabilites. I then used the circle Nestabilites as a stencil and sponged green and yellow ink around Tilda. Scalloped edges on the border were done with Fiskars border punch. I printed the calendar on the printed paper and then added some cut out flowers. Used the White Inksenktials Gel Pen for highlights on Tilda and to make the dots on all of the scallops. And, OF COURSE, there are stickles on Tilda's wings, wind swirls, and on all of the flowers.

All supplies used to make these pages are available at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. Please give the store a call during business hours at 408-736-9151 to place your order and it will be shipped to you.

:) Irina

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely darling! Thanks for the inspiration! You are soooooo talented!

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful image and the gorgeous colouring is fab!

Anonymous said...

You pick the right Tilda stamp for this month. She turned out great.
What size is you calender, Irina?
Bev

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful March page! love your Tilda and your fun calendar!

stampingtink said...

After having a snow day yesterday, she's so refreshing to me! I love the dress and the springy colors on her. Thanks for explaining how to bind the calendar. I love all of these! So, so cute!

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

These calendar pages are so wonderful!!!! Really like how these are turning out!

Hugs,
Michelle

Jeannie said...

Absolutely adorable!
Luv your blog!

Jeannie

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, Irina this is so wonderful, stunning calender. Love the Daisy Bucket Papers and all the great Details.......

Hugs
Heike

Sally said...

Irina, This is soooooo adorable.

Rosella said...

FANTASTIC!! I am wanting to make a Tilda calendar. I so wish I could come to your class to do so.
Thank you for the inspiration!!

Deborah said...

Oh I love how she came out, all that color, just beautiful.

Great calendar page.

Julie said...

So cute. What a great idea. Now I need to go get started on a calendar of my own before January is over. :)

Elena said...

Thank so much Irina for stopping at my blog and leaving a very nice comment! I am a subscriber of your blog! You really do wonderful cards and projects! I always enjoy visiting you!
Your calender is so beautiful!

Kim said...

Beautiful calendar pages!!! They are so pretty!
Hugs~ Kim