Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

2009 Calendar with Tilda- MAY

Quick post today.. These are the May pages for my series of classes for Tilda Calendar at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. To see all the previous months of this calendar, please click here.

This class is scheduled for:

Sunday, January 18th (today!!), 2 pm to 5 pm - this class is FULL
Wednesday, January 21st, 12 pm to 3 pm - a few spots still available

To sign up for the class, please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.


As with the previous months, there will be some kits available for purchase. If you have not reserved yours yet, please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile to place an order.




To create the scene I first stamped Tilda, masked her and then stamped the fence behind her. Colored with Copic Markers. Stickles on Tilda's wings, hair, the white ruffles on her dress and the flowers in the basket. White Gel Pen for highlights.

Paper is from Creative Imaginations. Corner stamp is from A Muse "Circle Frames Mini Set". Month stamp is from Hero Arts "Months and Days" clear stamp set.

All of the stamps used to create these pages are available for purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. You can place your order on line or call the store at 408-736-9151 during the business hours.

:) Irina

7 comments:

MalinL said...

So gorgeously stamped, masked and coloured!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could take these classes and make a calendar for the year but I'm in school and have no time.

Will you be doing this again for next year but perhaps start in October for it?

Sally said...

Each month is so different and so pretty. I am glad I wouldn't have to chose my favorite.

Vivi Casale said...

Hi Irina,
I absolutely loved yours calendar pages with Tilda but I have to say that my fave one in Feb month .......... the whole card is just WONDERFUL!!
Congatulations!!!!!!
Vivi from Magnolia-licious yahoo group

Kim said...

Irina I think your pages keep getting better every time I see them....although I like all the others just as much! :) Your work is fabulous!
hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

This calendar is going to be awesome. Love all the months that are done already. TFS

Anonymous said...

Another month to add to the wonderful calendar. This one is amazing. Looks like ms tilda is on a mission. Great May---wish it was May.