Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 Calendar with Tilda- APRIL

Oh, my gosh.. I was really panicking.. I knew I wanted to use Tilda in Bunny Suit for the April pages, BUT.. the stamps did not arrive yet to Cranberry Hill Mercantile from Magnolia!!! What a girl to do??!! I called my Stamping Forces to the rescue!! Claudia, you SAVED MY LIFE!! Thank you SO MUCH for sending me the stamped images of this CUTEST Tilda EVER!!

This is the second set of the pages for the "March/April" class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. To see the March pages please click here. This class is scheduled for:

Sunday, January 11, 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm (that is TODAY!!) - this class is FULL
Wednesday, January 14th, 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm - a few spots available

To sign up for the class, please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.


No problem at all if you can't make it to the class, there are a few kits that are available for purchase!! To reserve yours please call the store at 408-736-9151 and they can even ship the kit/s to you!!

If you missed the "January/February" class there are a few kits still available. Click here to see January pages and here for February.

OK, so here are the pages. Each page measures 6" x 6 1/2".




I think so far this is my favorite month of the calendar. Just look at these pages!! ADORABLE!!! I just LOVE IT!! If I can say that myself ;) .

I also LOVE!! this printed paper from Cosmo Cricket!! I knew I would use it for Easter pages or cards with Tilda, just TOO CUTE!! I punched out the chicks from the paper and then layered them onto the circles. The smaller circles where punched out from the same paper. Tilda was colored with Copic Markers.

I know I said way too much "LOVE" and "CUTE" today, too many words in CAPITAL LETTERS and probably placed way too many exclamation marks.. I am just too excited about the way these pages have turned out and about the way the calendar is coming along :)

This Tilda stamp will be available for purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile, it should be there pretty soon.. I know the order has been already shipped from Sweden. You can call the store at 408-736-9151 during the business hours to place an order and it will be shipped to you right away once the stamps arrive.

:) Irina

5 comments:

Sally said...

Gorgeous. It just dawned on me. I have that image... hummm now where did I put it. You have inspired me to find it and use it.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh irina,
what a wonderful page!!!
gosh now i want that paper too lol

btw.. do you have in your store the 6x6 paper pad? hmmm... lo9ve
claudia

stampingtink said...

You should love it because it's just too cute! I love this Tilda and just have to have her! The paper is just perfect for April and Easter. I adore her!

Kim said...

Irina those are super duper cute! Your work is always adorable!
Hugs~ Kim

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Hi Irina,
This is so wonderful! Love the cross stitch look and Tilda in the bunny costume. Too sweet!!!
Like the new background on your blog, too!


Hugs,
Michelle