Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Calendar with Tilda- JANUARY

I finished the January calendar pages today. To see the pages for the month of February, please scroll down to the post below or click here. These are for the series of classes, Calendar Club 2009, at Cranberry Hill Mercantile.

The pages measure 6" x 6".



Both images used on this pages, Tilda and the evergreen tree are from Magnolia and available for purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile, just give the store a call at 408-736-9151.

The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I tore the edge of the white cardstock and applied glitter to it to create a look of a snow.

I made the calendar in Word document and printed it on blue cardstock. Then stamped "January" from Inkadinkado "Months and Days" stamp set and also stamped the same evergreen over the calendar in green ink. Snowflakes are Cuttlebug die cuts.

This class is scheduled for:

Sunday, January 4th, 2 pm to 5 pm
Wednesday, January 7th, 12 pm to 3 pm

To sign up for the "Tilda Calendar 2009 - January and February" class, please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.


:) Irina

6 comments:

stampingtink said...

Love her! Isn't she just so mischevious looking? She's like my favorite winter Tilda. Love her and the layout for the calender is great!

Kim said...

What gorgeous pages....really I do wish I lived by you to come and create this calendar with you! It's so devine!
Hugs~ Kim

PS- Happy Early Birthday! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!!

Deborah said...

That's a great calendar page. I love it. Might have to give a magnolia calendar page a go myself. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your calendar pages! She is just so cute!

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful start to the new year!

Anonymous said...

I love your calendar pages. I just received two blank calendars in the mail today that I will be creating for Mother's Day. What font did you use for the actual calendar chart?

Thanks for sharing your talent.

Debbie in Bellevue, WA