Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

French Poster with the Cat

Don't forget about my Birthday Blog Candy!! See the post below or click here to enter!!

I absolutely LOVE this stamp from Rubber Romance!! It is the same image that I have on the framed poster at my house!! So, when I saw the stamp I absolutely had to have it!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

This is the second card for my upcoming "Rubber Romance Cats" card class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. This class is scheduled for:

Thursday, January 8th, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Thursday, January 8th, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm

To sign up for the class, please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.


The card measures 6" x 6".



Inside of the card..


The image was stamped on brown cardstock, colored with Copic Markers and then I applied Diamond Glaze over the cat. That's the reason you see the shadows on the cat on the photos, he is just too shiny and I had hard time taking the pictures.

Black panel was embossed with Cuttlebug Textile folder and then distressed with Gold Encore ink. Cuttlebug corner die cuts on the front of the card as well as inside of the card.

All supplies used on this card including the Rubber Romance stamp, are available for purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. Just give store a call at 408-736-9151 to place an order and your order will be shipped to you.

:) Irina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this card is wow!
I love the second picture with the little scroll (things) in each corner.

Sally said...

This card is fabulous! My SIL would love it. I may have to see what I can do for her birthday.

Kim said...

Beautiful card Irina! I love it and those corners are to die for! So beautiful!
Hugs~ Kim