Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tropical Birthday - Magenta

I swear.. it took me longer to find the black brads then to design this card!! I was so sure that I have had some of the small black brads left from making all those Halloween cards, but I guess I was wrong.. Oh well, at least I had some of the larger ones and was able to finish the card. And, by the way, this is the card number three for my "Masculine Cards" class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile and the first class is TOMORROW!! So, pretty much, I did not have a choice, the card HAD to be done tonight.. To see the other two cards for this class, please click here and here.

Even with all this drama, I really like how this card has turned out :-) .

This card measures 6" x 6".


This is how inside of the card looks like..


I used another stamp set from Magenta on this card that was sent to me as a Design Team member, this one is called "Tropical Retreat Trio". LOVE IT!! I kept the card in neutral colors with the black and tan, but added a punch of color to give it a tropical feel.

Images were stamped with Black Tuxedo ink by Memento on the tan color cardstock. The squares with the images as well as the black border under them are raised on the pop up dots.

Greeting is from Hero Arts. This card can be used for any occasion and I always give ladies in my classes a choice of the greetings.

This class is scheduled for:

Sunday, December 28th, 11:30 am to 3:00 pm
Tuesday, December 30th, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Tuesday, January 6th, 11 am to 2:30 pm

To sign up for the class, please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.


:) Irina

2 comments:

Kim said...

Irina what a beautiful card! :) Love it! I have my meeting with my LSS about teaching tomorrow! i will keep you posted how it goes! Thanks again for all the info!
Lots of Hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

i loved our time at dinner last night. thank you for asking me to join
CONGRATS on your winning the contest!!! The cards we made in class are really "classy". Simple( so to speak) and elegant. You have style to say the least. See you tomorrow, doina