Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bon Voyage with Magenta!

I LOVE this image from Magenta!! Definitely one of my favorites!! This is the second card for my DT Magenta work and also the second card for my upcoming "All Occasions Masculine Cards" class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile.

This card measures 6" x 6".


This is the inside view of the card..


I had this printed polka dots paper on my desk from making previous cards, the Tilda on Skiis card and the Birthday Cake card, you can see both of these cards on the posts below. Brown and blue is one of my favorite color combinations and it seemed that it would suit this card well.

I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then colored with Copics. Because of the soft colors of the Copic Markers that I used, the image almost looks watercolored. I then outlined the image with the Gold Zig Painty. The square with the main image was embossed with Nestabilites. The panel with the main image and the tag with the greeting are raised on pop up dots.

The greeting is also from Magenta as well as the seagull that I used on the inside of the card.

This class is scheduled for:

Sunday, December 28th, 11:30 am to 3 pm
Tuesday, December 30th, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Tuesday, January 6th, 11 am to 2:30 pm

To sign up for the class, please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.


Merry Christmas!!

:) Irina

5 comments:

Moni said...

Great card! Love the paper that you used! And I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hugs, Moni

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love how you did the inside.

Sally said...

Adore the image and your card is fabulous!

Carol_F said...

Congratulations! Wonderful designs...I'm sure that Magenta made an excellent choice in putting you on their design team. You took their lovely yet complex images and put them into an even more beautifully designed cards that use them to the fullest potential.

Carol F.

stampingtink said...

Great card! Aren't Magenta stamps just wonderful? Love them and this paper is perfect for them. Beautiful job!