Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Tag and Gift Card Holder - Set 1

Don't forget about my Blog Candy. You have until Monday, December 15th to enter. For details please scroll to the post below or click here.

This is the first set of the Christmas Tag and the Gift Card holder for my upcoming class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. In this class we will make three different sets and I wanted to show one of them today.


The Gift Card Holder measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".




This is a very simple design for the Gift Card Holder. I just cut the paper at 5 1/2" x 10" and folded the bottom part to create the pocket. The tag on the front of the card is from the "Large Christmas Circles" stamp set by Hero Arts. Printed paper is by Cosmo Cricket and I used both sides of paper for this set (red with poinsettias and green), LOVE IT!! Green Dew Drops on the border.

Tag measures 4" x 6".




For the tag I used the same paper by Cosmo Cricket as on the Gift Card Holder. Embossed snowflakes with the Cuttlebug embossing folder on the right bottom side of the tag and then sanded it with the emery board. Stamped script with green ink on the left bottom as well as on the top right of the tag. Stamped the angel in brown ink, the stamp is from Inkadinkado clear stamp set called Christmas Silhouettes. The green round tag is from the same stamp set as the one on the Gift Card Holder, I just used the smaller round punch and punched out only the center of the tag.

This class is scheduled for:

Tuesday, December 16th, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Sunday, December 21st, 11:30 am to 3:00 pm


To sign up for the class, please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.

:) Irina

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Very pretty. I also will be making gift card holders. Yours are very elegant!!

Kim said...

Another fabulous class that I wish I could take! :) I love the elegant look to your creations!
Hugs~ Kim