First I wanted to share with you the card that I made a few days ago with one of Tilda stamps from the new Christmas Collection. She is just so adorable with the hollies and the poinsettia in her hair.
I wanted to create a look of Tilda sitting on the ornament. I cut out and embossed the circle out of gold cardstock with Nestabilites. The smaller cirlce was punched out with Pink Marvy cirlce punch, embossed with Textile Cuttlebug folder and then distressed with Gold Encore ink. I wanted to add something to the printed paper, but Gold Stickles seem to be too harsh for this card. So, I used new Tim Holtz stickles for the first time. They are very different from the original ones, they have more of a "glass" look. And, how about this ribbon!! It looks so luxurious!! I just LOVE it!! Tilda was stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink, colored with Copic Markers and then cut out.
Now, onto the Blog Candy. A few reasons for the blog candy today:
- My Blog ratings are going up. When I had the blog candy last month, my blog was rated at 345. As of today, it is at 249!!
- My Blog has reached over 50,000 hits and that is since April of this year!!
Of course all of this could not have happened without all of you, people who come to visit my blog and leave all the wonderful comments.
Here is what I have for the Blog Candy this time:
- 5" x 7" wire-bound scrapbook from Marcella by Kay
- Chipboard Holiday Ornaments and Winter Rub-ons by Basic Grey
- two packages of Holiday Embellishments by MAMBI
- Best Yet stamp set from Stampin' Up
- and last but definitely not least!! Tilda with Wreath from Magnolia
If you click on the photo below, it will enlarge..
How to enter:
1. Please leave a comment under this post telling me what's on the top of your Christmas Wish List for Crafts this year.
2. Either Subscribe to my blog or sign up for the Follow Me feature, or both (if you have not done that already).
3. If you have a blog you can receive a second entry if you let your readers know about my Blog Candy. Then please leave an additional comment under this post.
I will draw the name using random.org next Monday, December 15th at around 8 pm PST. Everyone is welcome to participate, I will even ship internationally.