Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

And the WINNER is...

WOW, we got 113 entries into the blog candy this time!! Thank you so much for all the comments, I loved reading them and will try to visit all your blogs. Even though I am not Santa and cannot guarantee that all your wishes will come true, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and nice presents under the tree.

Without further delay, here is the winning number:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

51
Timestamp: 2008-12-16 06:20:20 UTC

Congratulations Bev!! You are the winner!! Here is what Bev wrote in her comment:

"Bev said...
I have your blog in my favorites. I visit it daily. I do not have a blog to post about your blog candy.
WOW that is a bunch of hits. Congrats!
I wish for a couple new cartridges for my cricut and of course magnolia stamps.
Your card is beautiful. Love the coloring. I need just a bit of that talent."

Bev, please email me your mailing address and I will send the package out your way.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. There will be another Blog Candy in a few weeks to celebrate my Birthday.

:) Irina