Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pre-made Scrapbook Page - Baby, I already Love You





I am teaching a class today, no time to stamp. I thought I will share another one of my scrapbook pages.

This is a pre-made 12x12 scrapbook page. I used patterned papers and cardstock stickers from Karen Foster. The patterned paper is machine stitched on the top of Bazzil Cardstock. Orange flowers are from Bazzil, the little white ones and the large orange one are from Prima. There are gold brads inside of the flowers, and the one in the top left corner has a button in the middle. Embellishments are raised on dimensional. This page will hold one 5"x7" and one 4"x6" photos plus you can use the small mat for an additional photograph or for the journalling.

This layout is available for sale in my Ebay Store.

:) Irina

0 comments: