Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Claudia's Blog Candy and Baggie Tutorial

Let me start by saying that Claudia is the one responsible for my addiction to Magnolia stamps. I am not complaining though, on contrary I am very happy. Claudia's work is so inspirational, I just love her style.

Well, today Claudia is doing the Blog Candy. One of the ways to participate is to make a Baggie following Claudia's tutorial.

Thank you for the great tutorial Claudia!!! And your project looks great, as always!! Make sure to visit Claudia's blog, http://rosaswelt.blogspot.com/ .

Here is what I came up with. I made a flap on my baggie and placed Tilda on the circles that I've cut with Nestabilites. Besides being the decoration part, the flap also keeps the baggie closed.





This is the how the back of the baggie looks like..

And this is the open view..

I had a lot of fun making this project, and it was very easy to follow Claudia's tutorial. Thanks again Claudia for the great challenge!!

:) Irina

7 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh my gooosh.. i loooove this one.
i will post this on my blog if i may???

Love your idea even better than what i made!
Thank you so much
claudia

Irina Blount said...

Claudia,

It will be my honor to have my project on your blog!!!

Thank you SO MUCH!!
Irina

Anonymous said...

Amazing!
I came here from the Claudia's blog, and now I will add you to my fave links, you're great!

Andrea said...

Wow, great baggie!!

xxAndrea

Kristine said...

This one is SO cute! Love it!
Kristine=)

Leonie said...

I love this one, it's beautiful!

~ Leonie ~

Mona said...

its absolutely wonderful!

Could you tell me please, what paper did you use? It looks so nice and matches perfectly the colors of your Tilda!