Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Little Fish Scrapbook Page

I am not only into designing cards, I am into other paper crafts as well (hence the name of my blog). Including scrapbooking... And on my blog I will share all of my paper crafting projects with you.

Here is the pre-made scrapbook page that I first designed about 10 months ago. It is available for sale on my Ebay Store , I have probably sold about 35-40 of them so far.









I made this page with various patterned papers. I used Bazzil cardstock for the background and machine stitched the patterned paper to it. Fish stickers already had glitter on them (perfect!!) and I adorned them with googly eyes and raised on pop-up dots. The letters for the title were cut with my Cricut machine, and the smaller letters are the stickers from Basic Grey. There is a double mat for a 5x7 photo and a smaller one for journaling or an additional cropped photograph.

This layout looks SO MUCH cuter in real life!! I've seen it framed, looks great that way. It can be used for baby/toddler bath photos, photos taken at the beach or by the pool, or even photos of your fish pet ;) .


:) till tomorrow,

Irina



1 comments:

Kathy said...

How adorable is this!! I love all the details little and big! Nice job!!