Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Can't get enough of Tilda

Good morning all,

I totally figured it out... One of the reasons I LOVE Tilda (besides images being CUTE-CUTE-CUTE), is because I LOVE coloring. That takes me back to my childhood, and is so relaxing. I can spend hours coloring the images, and I am still experimenting with my new Copic Markers.

Here are two more cards that I made with Tilda. I made these cards quite large to showcase Tilda, they measure 6" x 6". All cardstock from Stampin' Up, the patterned paper is from various companies (I bought paper at Stamp On Over at Cranberry Hill Mercantile). And of course, I colored Tilda images with the Copic Markers.




Let me know what you think...

I am teaching classes today, and won't have time for stamping.. Then, my husband and I are going to the hockey game. It is a game seven of the playoffs for our home team. Go Sharks!!!

Until tomorrow..

Irina

2 comments:

Jean said...

These are darling, have fun at the game!

Kathy said...

These, as are all your cards, adorable! Your work is impeccable!! Nice job!