Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

a Cat, a Bird and one Holy Cow


I just love Whipper Snapper images for coloring with Copic Markers.

I am SO EXCITED that Cranberry Hill Mercantile will carry Whipper Snapper stamps in their store, and they should be avaialble in about a week or so. I just can't wait to get my hands on more stamps and get to color those cute images to make new cards. Hooray to new rubber!!

Look what I made last night :) That Cow will make anyone smile for sure. Love the Cat with the Birdie too..

Supplies used on the Cat and Bird card:
Cat and Birdie Stamp by Whipper Snapper, Paper - all by Bazzil, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Nestabilites Standard Circle and Standard Scalloped Circle, Corner Rounder Punch (for scallops on the bottom of blue layer), Copic Markers.

Supplies used on the Holy Cow card:
Holy Cow Stamp by Whipper Snapper, Background Stamp by Hero Arts, Paper - all by Bazzil, Nestabilites Standard Circle and Standard Scalloped Circle, Photo Corner Punch, Copic Markers.

Both cards measure 5 1/4" x 5 1/4".

I will be teaching a class with these cards, here is the link
"a Cat, a Bird, and one Holy Cow" .

Irina :)

0 comments: