Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

First Post

Hello and Welcome!!

This is my FIRST blog and the VERY FIRST posting!!! I am so excited to be here!!!

I've created this blog to keep my friends in the know on what happening in my world of paper crafting.

Here are the photos of some cards that I created in the last few weeks.

Please let me know what you think or if you have any questions by leaving a comment at the end of the post.

Supplies: Panda Stamp from Stampendous, Cuttlebug Corners, Black Flocking, Faux Postage Template.

Supplies: Stamps from Kodomo, Cuttlebug Corners, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Faux Postage Template.

Supplies: Stamps and Ribbon from Stampin Up, Marvy Urchida Punches, Dahlia Fold Technique.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Congratulations for your blog, Irina! Your new creations are beautiful: I especially like the pandas and the dalhias. I hope to be able to find time to come to your class soon.
Take care,

Agnes

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Hi Irina,
Congrats on your blog!!! Beautiful cards (as always!).

Hugs,
Michelle

Sylvia said...

Hi Irina,

I love these cards as well as all the others. Your imagination is un-ending. Keep up the good work. I count on you..........:)

Sylvia