Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

White Christmas


I LOVE making white on white cards for Christmas.. they seem to ALWAYS turn out so elegant!!  I wasn't sure about white poinsettia, but I think it works!!!  Believe it or not, this card was inspired by one of Tim Holtz's tags, this one

I used this Spellbinders Poinsettia die last year, but my card last year didn't look anything like this.. this one I LIKE!!  I shaped the petals and popped the layers of the flower.  Background grid was made with my Scor-Pal.

This card is one of the projects at my upcoming upcoming December Workshop!!  To see other projects that we will be making at the Workshop please click HERE.

December Workshop is scheduled for Sunday, December 12th (this Sunday!!) in the scrap room at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA on Sunday, December 12th. We will be there all day, from 10 am to 6 pm!! That is a whole 8 hours of lots of FUN!!! Snacks, soft drinks and lunch will be provided.

This Workshop is by invitation ONLY!!  If you have not received an email from me with information about the Workshops and would like to attend, please send me your email address and I will email you an Evite invitation. 

Please email me if you would like to join my Workshop and/or if you have ANY questions  :-)

This card measures 6" x 6".




Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts- sentiment
Papers: Cardstock - Couture
Tools: Spellbinders Poinsettia, Tim Holtz Flourish Die, Scor-Pal
Embellishments: Pearl Pan in Cream
Inks: Encore in Gold
Hugs!!