Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My December Workshop

I thought I would share some photos with you from my December Workshop last Sunday.  These photos were taken with my IPhone (not too bad, huh?), but I ran out of charge on my phone.. note to self, next time bring the charger to this all day event!!! 

it is a slide show of about 20 photos and might take a minute to load..

It was TONS OF FUN!!  We made so many different projects with various designs and techniques!!  If you would like to see the photos of some of the projects from this Workshop, please click HERE.

My next Workshop is scheduled for Sunday, January 9th.  If you would like to join but didn't receive an email with invitation from me yet, please let me know!! 

Any questions about my Workshops, please email me :-)


Hugs!!

0 comments: