Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

aRt Journal

First of all I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the best wishes for the upcoming New Year!!!

I worked on this project for three days and had finally finished it yesterday morning!!  I am SO HAPPY with the way it has turned out!!  It is something so very different from my usual work and I actually had tons of fun creating it!!   I combined A LOT of different product to create this Art Journal!!  LOVE all the quotes from two of Tim Holtz stamp sets!!  Pink Paisley paper has a resist emboss design on it and is just AWESOME for distressing with different inks!!  This Art Journal is a real EYE CANDY with all those different shapes of pages and tags, different colors, textures, and various elements!!

This aRt Journal can be used for so many different things!!  It can be expended with more pages and used as a journal, sketch book, idea book.. it can be turned into scrapbook if you add some photos..  And, it is just so much FUN to make!!   

 This aRt Journal is one of the projects at my upcoming upcoming January Workshop!! 

January Workshop is scheduled for Sunday, January 9th in the scrap room at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA.  We will be there all day, from 10 am to 6 pm!! That is a whole 8 hours of lots of FUN!!!

This Workshop is by invitation ONLY!!  If you have not received an email from me with information about the Workshops and would like to attend, please send me your email address and I will email you an Evite invitation. 

Please email me if you would like to join my Workshop and/or if you have ANY questions  :-)

This album measures 6 3/4" x 6 3/4".

for some reason Blogger would not let me upload all the photos the way I wanted, so I created a SLIDE SHOW.. If the SLIDE SHOW below does not start automatically for you, please DOUBLE CLICK ON IT and it should open in a different page.. If you are still having problems viewing it, please let me know and I will try something else..


PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTO ABOVE TO VIEW THE SLIDE SHOW OF ALL THE PHOTOS OF THE JOURNAL!!

..and below are just a few more photos for your viewing pleasure :-)







Project Recipe:
Album: fabric covered album from Pink Paisley
Stamps: Basic Grey clear stamp sets - Basic Notes, Date and Time, To Dos; Tim Holtz - Good Thoughts, Odds and Ends
Papers: Pink Paisley - Parisian Elements and Bayberry Collections
Tools: Tim Holtz Die Cuts - Flourish, Flowers, Heart, Label, Bird Cage; Martha Stewart - Butterfly punches; EK Success - Border Punch
Embellishments: Punch out Tags, Border Stickers, Flip Notes and Tickets from Pink Paisley; Viva Pearl Pen in Cream and Gold, Stampendous Embossing Powders in Pirate Gold and Jeweled Gold, Crystal Lacquer, Distress Stickles in Faded Jeans, Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fence
Inks: Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Tea Dye, Frayed Burlap, Spiced Marmalade, Black Soot, Fried Brick, Broken China, Crushed Olive, Mustard Seed, Shabby Shutters, Vintage Photo, Pumice Stone and Walnut Stain

Hugs!!

4 comments:

Elena said...

Ирочка, у тебя талант от Бога. Это же произведение искусства. Мне очень понравилось как ты соединила в одном альбоме несколько техник, разных элементов, сколько детальной работы! Спасибо большое за такую красоту!

Sally said...

Simply stunning. I am not a big fan of Tim Holtz products, but with creations as beautiful as this, I might learn to be. Fabulous!

Leslie's Blog said...

Absolutely stunning!! Everything about your art journal is AWESOME!!

Bambi said...

Love your style. So beautiful!!!