Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Skating at the Island


I know, the title of my post today is kind of silly.. Let me explain :-)  This card with Ice Skating Marci is for my Make-and-Take at the Holiday Open House this Saturday at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA.. See.. Now you know...  Ice Skating Marci at Scrapbook Island ;-)

for details about this event please click HERE!!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: La-La Land Crafts - Ice Skating Marci, 
Papers: Cardstock - Bazzil; Patterned Paper - Little Yellow Bicycle and
Tools: EK Success Border punch, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Marvy Urchida circle punch
Embellishments: Viva Pearl Pen in Cream, Crystal Stickles
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distressed Ink in Vintage Photo
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E01
Hair- E50, YR20, E33
all Pink- E93, E95
all Green - G20, G21, G24
Background - BG10

Don't forget about my BLOG CANDY, here is the LINK!!
Hugs!!


2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful...Love her!!

Kristine said...

So PRETTY Irina!! This Marci is definately a favorite (in the DT anyway) and I'm sure she must be a big seller huh? CUTE CUTE!! I lvoe that we can use her all winter (which here in the NW is long!) =)