Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Gift Set


I decided to play with my new Tim Holtz dies before Christmas is over ;-) 

This Gift Set is the project for my Make-and-Take at Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, CA.  We will make a container with two pockets and a coordinating card. 

This Make-and-Take is scheduled for:
Wednesday, December 15th, 12 pm to 6 pm

It will take about half an hour to complete this project, you can stop by at any time between 12 pm and 6 pm.  Sign up is not required, but is highly recommended as supplies are limited!!

Please bring your favorite dry adhesive, liquid adhesive, Scor-Tape and foam tape to the event.

Cost of the project: $20.  If you can't make it to the make-and-take event or want to make more later, kits are available until December 15th at $25 each.

Please stop by or call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up for the Make-and-Take and/or to purchase your kit/s.

Container measures 5 1/4" x 6 1/2" and the card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  This set will make a great gift!!  Use these together as a set or split them up, choice is yours :-) 





Put whatever your heart desires into the pocket - hot cocoa, craft supplies, gift cards, etc.


Project Recipe:
Stamps: AMuse - Label, Hero Arts - Music Background and Sentiment
Papers: Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned Paper:Cosmo Cricket
Tools: TH Reindeer and Christmas Tree dies, TH Embossing Folder, MS Snowflake punch, EK Success small Flower and Border punches
Embellishments: TH Crackle Paint in Picket Fence, TH mini Fasteners, Viva Pearl Pen in Cream and Gold
Inks: Distress Inks in Vintage Photo, Crushed Olive and Walnut Stain

 
Please stop by or call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up for the Make-and-Take and/or to purchase your kit/s.
Hugs!!

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Those are very cute. Wish I lived closer. Thanks for sharing.

Jana Weaver said...

Gorgeous!!! I may have to come to this one!! :-) Depends if I have my Christmas cards done yet!!!

Leslie's Blog said...

OUTSTANDING!! I REALLY, REALLY wish I could come and make this. I love the one I made at a class this time last year. Yep, I kept it because it was so nice. Have fun.

Minxy said...

OMG and this is also just stunning :)