Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Waiting for Santa

Doesn't Tilda look like she is sitting on the chimney waiting for Santa?

This card measures 6" x 6".






I just love this red paper with the decorative cut border around the sides. It is a 12" x 12" paper that I cut in half and adhered it to the green card base. I added gold dots on the border to highlight it. The green printed paper has snowflakes already embossed on it, very cool!!

Snow on the top and the bottom of the chimney was made with Diamond Glaze and glitter. I stamped large snowflake from Magnolia in blue ink on the white background and then added Crystal Stickles on snowflakes. Tilda was stamped, colored and then cut out. There are pop up dots only under her head and the fit, the rest of her body is adhered. This is how I attach Tilda to most of my cards, makes her look more realistic.

All supplies used to make this card including stamps and the paper are available at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. And now you can even purchase Tilda stamps from Cranberry Hill online, just go to www.cranberryhillmercantile.com and click on Tilda Stamps by Magnolia link. You can still call the store at 408-736-9151 if you would rather place your order over the phone.

:) Irina

4 comments:

Monique said...

It's beautifull !! I love it.

Monique

Jayne Hayward said...

What a really lovely card. The colouring is great and the colours used. I also like the way the card has been laid out.

Jayne xx
hayward69.blogspot,com

Candy said...

It is beautiful. I love what you have done!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute!
Hugs~ Kim