Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Are you dreaming of a White (and Gold) Christmas?

I LOVE white and gold color combination for Christmas cards, I think you just can't go wrong with that.

I made two of these cards for my upcoming "Quick and Easy Christmas Cards" class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. We will make five cards in this class (all different designs). I will show you the other cards within a few days.




As the name of the class tells you, I was trying to come up with the cards that are simple and quick to make. These cards do not have too many layers and I let the images stand out by heat embossing them with gold embossing powder. I embossed the oval (on the bird card) and the circle (on the ornaments card) with Nestabilites. Added red Dew Drops to the berries on the bird card. The corners on the ornaments card were cut with Cuttlebug.

Card with the bird measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The card with the ornaments measures 5 1/4" x 5 1/4". Both of the stamps are from the Impression Obsession.

This class is scheduled for:

Friday, November 14th, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Monday, November 17th, 2 pm to 5:30 pm

To sign up for the class please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.


:) Irina