Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Merry Christmas Reindeer

Have you seen the step cards on Splitcoast lately? I just love the design of those cards, but wanted to come up with the simpler version of the card that I could teach in my classes. So, here is my take on it.. What do you think?

When folded, this card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".



Now looking at the photos of this card, I can tell you that this one definitely looks so much better in real life.

I first stamped the Christmas Trees on the bottom of the main layer. This is the stamp from Magnolia. I stamped the trees three times, on the left side, on the right side and then made a second generation (stamped again without re-inking) image in the center. I made a mask for the moon by punching the circle with the Pink Marvy Punch. Sponged Blue Sky Memento ink all over the layer. Then with the mask still in place stamped snowflakes from Lizzie Anne Designs. Removed the mask and stamped the Reindeer with red ink.

Stickles on the snowflakes, the snow and the greeting.

The Reindeer and the Greeting on the card are from the same clear stamp set by Inkadinkado.

This class is scheduled for:

Wednesday, November 26th, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Sunday, November 30th, 11:30 am to 3:00 pm

To sign up for the class please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.


:) Irina

0 comments: