Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Be Thankful

Here is the other card that I made with the "Harvest Expressions" clear stamp set by Inkadinkado. This is the card number two for my "Be Thankful" card class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. To see the first card for this class please scroll down to the post below or click here.

This card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".



This card features both masking techniques, masking and reverse masking. I first cut out the scrap paper to the same size as the main layer of the card and punched out the circle where I wanted my moon to be. I then placed the scrap paper over and sponged yellow and orange inside of the circle opening for the moon. Then I masked the moon and sponged yellow, orange and red ink all over the layer.

I stamped the greeting in brown ink and then stamped the part of the greeting image in red ink over the moon and inside of the card. Added punched out corner with the brads. That's it!! Easy!!

This class is scheduled for:

Tuesday, November 11th, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Wednesday, November 12th, 11 am to 2:30 pm

To sign up for the class, please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.

:) Irina

0 comments: