Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sarah Kay and Rachelle Anne Miller stamps at Cranberry Hill!!

I was waiting for this day for a very long time.. And what do I see when I get to the store last night?! We finally got a shipment of Sarah Kay and Rachelle Anne Miller stamps!!

There are so many designs available, I have had hard time choosing.. For now, I got four of my most favorite ones from Sarah Kay and a few of Rachelle Anne Miller's, but I am sure I will be back for more :)







Did you see the card on Claudia's blog today made with these turtles?? Check it out here. Isn't it just super cute?

If you would like to purchase Sarah Kay and Rachelle Anne Miller stamps, please stop by Cranberry Hill Mercantile. If you do not live in the area, you can give the store a call at 408-736-9151 to make your purchase and it will be shipped right to your door!!

:) Irina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Kay is adorable. I can't wait to see what you do with these..............:)

Hugs,

Sylvia

PS..I spelled beauty wrong in my last post............hahaha

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

These are really adorable . . . hadn't heard of these before, but really looking forward to your creations with them!!! Sure to be amazing, as always!

Hugs,
michelle