Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Pumpkins, Bats and a Cat

I made this card for my upcoming Halloween class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. I think this will be the last Halloween class of the season.

This is a pop-up style card. I had hard time taking photos of it, I hope you can see the details. I kept the front of the card simple, but when you open the card there is a folded triangle there that pops out for a little surprise.




The moon was sponged with yellow and orange inks by Memento. I also sponged around the whole perimeter of the inside layer for the spooky look.

The bats are Cuttlebug Die Cut and Emboss combo. I only adhered the bodies of the bats to the cards, not the wings.

The pumpkins and the cat stamps are by Whipper Snapper, the greeting is from Imagenisce. Images were colored with Copic Markers.

I already made the second card for this class, it is a Swing style. I will show it to you tomorrow.

This class is scheduled for Tuesday, October 7th, 11 am to 2:30 pm. To sign up for the class, please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151.

:) Irina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Your usual best.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Mona said...

So wonderful! I am a big fan of Halloween, and the inside of the card is absolutely fantastic! May I ask, what shapes you use for the bats? Or aren`t the cutted out?