Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pocket Card x 3

I made these cards for my upcoming class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. We will make six cards at the class, two of each design.

Each card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and has a pocket with the note inside.


These cards are somewhat on the simpler side for me, but I love the little surprise they provide with the notes tacked inside of the pockets... something different.

At the class, they will have a choice of the greetings.

All patterned paper used on the cards as well as the clear Flower stamp are from Daisy Bucket Designs. Greeting stamp is from the Hero Arts stamp set.

This class is scheduled for:

Tuesday, September 30th, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Friday, October 10th, 11 am to 2:30 pm

Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up.

:) Irina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute Irina. I love them, espcially the shape of the third one. I'm always amazed at how you put the papers together so well.

Can these be mailed as is or will we need a seperate envelope.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Veronica said...

I really love the colors of the cards. Gorgeous set.
Wish I could take the class but I have school now.

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Another gorgeous set of projects!!!

Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Irina,

Cute cards, I made a few of the criss cross cards, I found the tutorial on Splitcoast... You did a good job on them. Love everything you do.....

Rosalie