Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Witchy Wishes

I am posting two days in a row!!  Are you impressed?  LOL ;-)

This is one of the projects for my SEPTEMBER Workshop

SEPTEMBER Workshop is scheduled for:
Sunday, September 25th
10 am to 6 pm
at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA

To see other projects for this WORKSHOP please click HERE.

This Workshop is by invitation only.  If you would like to attend but did not receive an Evite invitation from me, please email me at irina_ca@msn.com and I will add you onto the list.
This card measures 6" x 6".

I have been practicing coloring folds and pleats and Witch Marci's dress is just perfect for this technique!! This technique is certainly not one of those things when you would say that it looks easier than it looks, in fact I think in this instance it is actually much harder than it looks and sure takes a lot of time and practice!!

The other new thing for me on this card - paper pleats!!  What fun!!  I should do this more often as it adds so much more texture to the project than a flat border.

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Witch Marci by La-La Land Crafts, Tickets by Tim Holtz
Papers: Black and Craft Cardstock by Bazzill, Pink Paisley DP, Echo Park DP

Tools: Scor-Pal, TH Tree, Spellbinders Circle and Oval Nestabilites, Martha Steward Leaf and Fence Punches, EK Success Flower Punches
Other: Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Viva Pearl Pen

Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E01, E11, R20
Base Coat for the rest of the image - E41, E43, 44, E47, E49
Dress - V12, V15, V17, BV08
Pumpkin and Buckles - YR12, YR16, YR14
Hat Band, Green Stripes - YG93, YG95, YG97
Grass - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Background - E41, E44, V01

Hugs!!

1 comments:

Kathlene said...

Omigoodness....coloring pleats. I've never seen it done and it looks amazing! Very sweet card. TFS xoxo