Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Skeleton Luka BOO!


BOO!!  Nope Luka, you are too CUTE to scare anyone!!  Hehehe ;-)

This is one of the projects for my SEPTEMBER Workshop this coming Sunday!!  To see other projects for this WORKSHOP please click HERE.

SEPTEMBER Workshop is scheduled for:
Sunday, September 25th
10 am to 6 pm
at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA

This Workshop is by invitation only.  If you would like to attend but did not receive an Evite invitation from me, please email me at irina_ca@msn.com and I will add you to my email list.

This card measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".


I sponged clouds using the cloud border from my Buccaneer Card that I made yesterday as a template.  See the texture on the tree?  I didn't do anything special, it is just the texture of the chipboard showing after I added distressed inks to the die cut.  I also distressed May Arts green ribbon by rubbing Vintage Photo ink pad directly onto the ribbon - photos don't do it the justice, it is so shimmery and gorgeous in real life!!   

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Skeleton Luka by La-La Land Crafts, Sentiment by Hero Arts
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock
Tools: Scor-Pal, TH Tree and Bat dies, Spellbinders Circle (moon), Martha Stewart Fence and Grass Punches
 
Other: Distress Inks in Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Black Soot

Copic Markers:
Skin - E00, E01, E53, E02
Hair -E35, E39, E47
Hat, Shoes and Outfit - T1, T3, T5, T7
Vest - V15, V17, BV08 (now looking at it,  I should've used YG's to make it green)
Sack - E41, E42, E43

Hugs!!

1 comments:

Kathlene said...

Adorable card, Irina...love that sweet little Luka. San Jose is near my old stomping grounds...you'll love it! Thanks for sharing. xoxo