Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Buccaneer Halloween

Halloween cards.. Really??  Since my October Workshop is scheduled a day before Halloween there will no be more time for me to make Halloween cards/projects.  So I am trying to get my Halloween fix in :-)

This is one of the projects for my SEPTEMBER Workshop

SEPTEMBER Workshop is scheduled for:
Sunday, September 25th
10 am to 6 pm
at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA

To see other projects for this WORKSHOP please click HERE.


This Workshop is by invitation only.  If you would like to attend but did not receive an Evite invitation from me, please email me at irina_ca@msn.com and I will add you to my email list.

This card measures 4 1/2" x 6".

This card is a bit on the simpler side since we already have some complicated and very time consuming projects to work on.  And, with only a few days left, I still have to come up with more projects!!  .. I had to take two days off, wasn't feeling well.  Bad timing for me to get sick..  Oh well, it will all work out, I know I can do it!!  :-)

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Buccaneer Marci by La-La Land Crafts, Sentiment by Hero Arts
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock
Tools: Scor-Pal, Silhouette SD (cloud banner), Martha Stewart Fence and Grass Punches


Other: Gold Stickles, Viva Pearl Pen in Gold

Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E01, E11, R20
Hair -YR21, YR24, E08, E19, E09
Outfit - E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, T1, T3
Sack - E41, E42, E43

Hugs!!

2 comments:

mary said...

BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE THE WAY YOU PAINT WITH THE COPIC AND THE COMBINATION.
CAN YOU MAKE MORE TUTORIALS.
:) HUG
ANGELLOVE7

Kathlene said...

Oh I LOVE those ominous BLACK clouds...perfect touch for this sweet card Irina. TFS xoxo