Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sweet Pumpkin

Our Pumpkin Marci is so sweet and even though she is dressed up for Halloween, I wanted my card to fit her personality..  so I didn't make my card spooky but instead nice and sweet just like her!!  :-)

This is one of the cards for my upcoming "Pirate, Witch and Pumpkin - Oh My!" card class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, CA.  We will make three Halloween cards in this class, all different designs.  I will show you the other two cards in a few days.

This class is scheduled for:

Saturday, October 16th, 11 am to 2 pm
Thursday, October 21st, 11 am to 2 pm
Thursday, October 21st, 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm

Please bring your favorite dry and liquid adhesive, foam tape and Copic Markers for your personal use in the class (if you have them).  All other supplies will be provided.

$35, 10 participants max

Please call Cranberry Hill Mercantile at 408-736-9151 to sign up for this class.

This card measures 6" x 6".




As you can see, I went pretty monochromatic with my card today.. I LOVE this new paper from The Girl's Paperie!!  I got more paper from the same collection and will be using it on my other card for this class!!

Martha Stewart fence border punch.  EK Success small scallop border punch and corner punch.  BoBunny ribbon.  Button is from Buttons Galore.  Sentiment is from Hero Arts clear stamp set.

Pumpkin Marci is one of the new stamps from La-La Land Crafts.  Marci was colored with these Copic Markers:

Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair - E50, YR20, E31, E35
Pumpkin Outfit - Y21, YR21, Y38, YR16, YR04, YR07, YR09
Leafs and Socks - YG91, YG93, YG97
Boots - E30, E33, E35

You can now buy this Marci and the other new Marci and Luka stamps in La-La Land online store, HERE is the link. 

All other supplies used to design this card are available for purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile.  If you don't live in the area, you can call the store at 408-736-9151 to make your order over the phone.


Hugs!!

1 comments:

Kristine said...

Awww, very CUTE!! I love the way you added the sentiment tag. Gorgeous coloring (as always!) ;) Hope you have a wonderful weekend Irina!