Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Do you like surprises?

I had big plans on making cards today, but I ended up staying in bed all day today instead, seriously ALL DAY.. with a real bad migraine.. It is going away now, but I am still feeling it.. Oh well, tomorrow is another day..

Speaking of which.. You just HAVE TO stop by our La-La Land Crafts blog today, you will be in for a nice surprise!!! Only a week ago we released our First Collection of our new stamp line, Marci and Luka, and today we are already showing you some sneak peeks of yet another release!!!! Woohooo!!!!! We are on a roll!!! Go check'm out!! Let me know what you think :-)

Then, come back here to my blog tomorrow.. I will have something special for you to see!!

Hugs!!

1 comments:

Elena said...

Hope you feel better soon, Irina...