Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Summer in Paris

We had such a GRAND time at our Trunk Show today at Scrapbook U in Fremont, CA!!! Thank you SO MUCH to Monica for hosting us and to all of those who'd attended. We appreciate your support!!!

We continue to showcase our new Marci stamps on La-La Land Crafts blog. Every day we feature different Marci stamps and ask you to leave comments. At the end of the week, we will pick a one lucky person to WIN our upcoming Halloween Release!!

Don't forget that this week ONLY we have a special for you in our online store.. buy all five Marci stamps and get a Panda stamp for FREE!!!!

I would like to share a card with you today that I'd made awhile back, but was holding on showing it to you until today.. I still really LOVE how this card came out.. There is something really special about it..

It all started with the paper that I picked.. Marci with Rose was my first choice to go with it and it was just calling for Marci to be colored in black and white :-) And added a bit of color to her, kind of like photo tinting effect..

Would you like to learn how to color images in black & white and sepia tones?? I can teach you when you come to one of my Copic Classes:

Tuesday, October 5th, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm at
Scrapbook U in Fremont, CA

or

Sunday, October 17th, 12 pm to 3 pm at
Cranberry Hill Mercantile in Sunnyvale, CA


This card measures 6" x 6"




DP from My Minds Eye and Teresa Collins. Eiffel Tower die cut from Cricut Summer in Paris cartridge. If you enlarge the photo of the card, you'll be able to see all awesome filigree detail that it has!! Just GORGEOUS!!

Marcie with Rose was colored with these Copics:

W00, W2, W4, W6

and then I added following colors for "photo tinting" effect:

E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
E04, R89
YG93, YG97

You can now purchase this Marci stamp along with all other from our First Release on our online store, HERE is the link :-)

Hugs!!

4 comments:

carrie said...

Cute card! I like the pop of red. Of the new stamps, I like this stamp the best.

sandy said...

Irina! I love the card! I can see why you waited. The technique is great-guess I need more copics, naturally! ciao

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Irina! love the black and white coloring and the collage card designing!
Pam Going Postal

Cheryl Valadez said...

Irina, another stunning Marci creation! I love the subtle pops of red against the black and white palette! Gorgeous!