Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Witchy Tilda

One more Tilda card today with another new stamp from the Halloween and Fall Collection. Actually, I used two new stamps on this card, Tilda stamp and the Web.

This is a 6" x 6" card.



Tilda was colored with Copic Markers. If you enlarge the photo (just click on it), you'll see that there are orange Stickles on her hair and Crystal Effects on Tilda's hat, boots and also on the spider. I sponged purple ink around the image.

The web was heat embossed with black Embossing Powder and then I added orange Stickles over the embossed lines for the sparkle.

The greeting is from Whipper Snapper. After I stamped the greeting, I outlined the letters with purple Copic Marker and then added orange Stickles on the top. The spider on the greeting has been covered with Crystal Effects. Sponged the purple and black ink around the greeting. Both ovals (plain and the scalloped) were cut with Nestabilites.

Inside of the card I stamped the same web image and sponged some purple ink around the edges.

All supplies used on this card, including Tilda stamps, are available at Cranberry Hill Mercantile. If you can't stop by the store, please call the store at 408-736-9151 to purchase the stamps and they will be shipped to you.

:) Irina

3 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

So cute Irina! I can't wait to get my Halloween Magnolias!

hugz,
Suzanne Dean

Monica said...

Love this!! So cute! I didn't order any Halloween images as my children are grown, but if they were still little I would!

stampingtink said...

I just love her! I especially love the inside! Oh, I hope my stamps come in pretty soon!