Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pink Box

This month's theme for my Stamp Club was "Pink" in honor of the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This is what I came up with, I made an altered card box.



I used various silk flowers that can be found at any craft store, various "vintage" buttons and the tile letters on the front of the box. Inside (unfortunately I did not take a photo of it) there is a tag adhered to the lid that reads: "an empty box and a clean house are the signs of a lazy crafter" ;-).

Don't forget about my Blog Candy, only a few days left to enter!! Details on the post above or click here.

:) Irina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Irina! Love those flowers!

Tammi said...

Wow, beautiful!! Pretty flowers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Irina,

Wow! Gorgeous, love what you did!
Rosalie

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Gorgeous box! Love the message on the tag for the inside! Too funny!

Hugs,
Michelle