Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Stampin' Up Sneak Peak

I was asked by a few people to show you the pre-view of some new products and the the Hostess sets that will be released by Stampin Up on August 11.

So, here they are.. Please keep in mind that the prices listed include demonstrator discount and are not the customer prices.

Click here to take a sneak peak at the new products and click here to view new Hostess sets (the sneak peak on the Hostess sets are for levels 2 and 3 only).

I REALLY LOVE the Serene Spring set from level 2 Hostess sets. I think it is just so beautiful!! I love-love-love all the new In-Color colors!! I will be getting "Heard from the Heart" stamp set for sure!!

Have you noticed that all stamp sets in the sneak peak are available in Spanish as well?! Very cool!!

And, (I know I am going to repeat myself here, but I am just so excited about it!!!) all the new stamp sets in the new catalog will be die-cut!!!

:) Irina

0 comments: