Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My First Blog Award!!


I received this BFF (Blogging Friends Forever) Award from my friend Heiki, here is the link to her blog . Heiki was the lucky winner of my very first Blog Candy. I visit her blog regularly, there are so many great creations there.

Thank you so much Heiki, I am honored!!

Here are the rules of the Award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

I would like to pass this Award to:

Claudia - thank you for the daily boost of inspiration!!
Jana - welcome back to US, it's gonna be fun!!
Suzanne - thank you for taking time to visit my blog and for your sweet comments!!
Deena - thank you for taking time to visit my blog and for your sweet comments!!
Ying Pang (Malaysia) - always great to hear from one of the Magnolia DT members!!

Thanks again Heike, you made my day!!

:) Irina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Irina! It's always a pleasure to visit your blog! Fabulous award too, I've not seen this one before! :)
smiles,Deena

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thank yoiu so much Irina.
you are wonderful.. and i love your blog so much.

Hugs
Claudia