Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Black Embossed Watercolor





This is the second card that I made yesterday (well, it was almost done yesterday.. was finished this morning).

This card measures 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", I just folded a sheet of black cardstock in half.

The main image was heat embossed with Detail Black embossing powder and then colored with Pearlescent Watercolors by Yasutomo. I used watercolor paper for this. Then I stamped over it with the Script stamp in Copper Encore ink. I also inked the sides with Copper Ink.

There is a metallic copper cardstock layer under the main image.

The long purple panel on the left side of the card was embossed with Script Cuttlebug folder and then inked with the Copper Encore ink.

Again, I wish you could see all the shimmer... Looks much better in real life.

Added ribbon and the dew drops... Done!!

All supplies used on this card are available for purchase at Cranberry Hill Mercantile.

----------------------------

I will be teaching a class at Cranberry Hill Mercantile with this card and the card that I made yesterday. Please call the store at 408-736-9151 to sign up.

Tuesday, August 19th, 11 am to 2:30 pm
Thursday, August 21st, 11 am to 2:30 pm



:) Irina

3 comments:

Heike's Creativeplace said...

This is just gorgeous, beautiful work and coloring......

Please, take a look on my Blog, there is something for you
:-)))......

Hugs
Heike

Monica said...

Love your work! It's just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

More beautiful cards. I love the stamps and the colors.

Hugs,

Sylvia