Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pretty in Craft

I admit, I really LOVE craft cardstock and have been using it on the majority of my projects lately!  There is just something about it..  Some understated beauty.. Especially when it's distressed with Vintage Photo ink!!  I love making monochromatic cards with it (like the one I posted yesterday) and to combine it with other colors and papers.  For today's projects used Craft cardstock along with Black!!  I think it is a very striking combination!! 

Once again I can't decide which card I like more out of these two..  They are so different and both are beautiful in its' own way!!


These are some of the projects for my JUNE Workshop.  To see other projects for this Workshop please click HERE.

JUNE Workshop is scheduled for:
Saturday, June 25th
10 am to 6 pm
at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA

This Workshop is by invitation only.  If you would like to attend but did not receive an Evite invitation from me, please email me at irina_ca@msn.com and I will add you onto the list.

First card measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". 
I LOVE how the black silhouette stands out on the craft cardstock!!  Doesn't it look like a vintage Cameo?


Card Recipe:
Stamps: none :-)
Papers: Cardstock by Bazzill  in Craft and Black
Tools: Silhoette Machine, Heartfelt Creations Decorative Oval Window Die by Spellbinders, Spellbinders Oval, Scor-Pal, EK Success Corner Punch, Tim Holtz Ink Blending Tool
Other: Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
~~~~~~~
Second card measures 5 1/4" x 5 1/4". 
There is something very serene about this card... I am very happy with how it's turned out!!


Card Recipe:
Stamps: none :-)
Papers: Cardstock by Bazzill  in Craft and Black
Tools: Silhouette Machine, Spellbinders Scalloped Square, SU Corner Punch, Tim Holtz Ink Blending Tool
Other: Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and Wild Honey


Hugs!!

2 comments:

Merilee Lane said...

I absolutely love your silhouette! It is beautiful!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Okay I just found you blog and will be so coming back for inspiration for sure...
you Silhouette cards are just amazing..
The Scrapbooking Queen