Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Celebrate your Day


I just LOVE how these cards turned out!!  It is the same design as you can see, I just used different color cardstock and distressed it with different color inks.  I don't even know if I have a favorite one of two, I love them just the same!!  :-)

This is one of the projects for my JUNE Workshop.  To see other projects please click HERE.

JUNE Workshop is scheduled for:
Saturday, June 25th
10 am to 6 pm
at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA

This Workshop is by invitation only.  If you would like to attend but did not receive an Evite invitation from me, please email me at irina_ca@msn.com and I will add you onto the list.

These cards measure 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".




Project Recipe:
Stamps: JustRite
Papers: Cardstock by Bazzill  in Walnut Cream and Craft 
Tools: Tim Holtz Ink Blending Tool, Martha Stewart Border Punches, various Spellbinders Dies
Other: Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and Victorian Velvet, Mark Richards pearls

Hugs!!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you combined the punches and SB dies to create this masterpiece! Hugs, Rosie

Sheree said...

Wow!! I love checking out your creations and once again you have created a masterpiece! Love your use of punches and spellbinders and distress inks. Awesome!