Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Altered Art Journal

WHEW!!  It took me awhile to finish this Altered Art Journal project!!  TONS of FUN though!!  There are so many different elements in this Journal from various companies including Pink Paisley, Tim Holtz, Tattered Angels, Martha Stewart, EK Success and MORE!!  I took a lot of pictures to give you an idea of what it looks like and also a little video to get a better feel of it :-)


This will be one of the projects at my JUNE Workshop.  

JUNE Workshop is scheduled for:
Saturday, June 25th
10 am to 6 pm
at Scrapbook Island in San Jose, CA

This Workshop is by invitation only.  If you would like to attend but did not receive an Evite invitation from me, please email me at irina_ca@msn.com and I will add you onto the list.

This Journal might look somewhat small on the photos, but it is actually pretty BIG!!  The album measures 6" x 12"!!









Hugs!!


1 comments:

Shirley N said...

I love vintage/shabby chic and this is absolutely gorgeous Irina!