Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine's Day Blog Candy Winner plus NEW BLOG CANDY COMING UP

Thank you so much to everyone who had entered into my blog candy!! And a special THANK YOU to Geri (Cranberry Hill Mercantile) who has sponsored the stamps!! Now, this Blog Candy is closed, but you can always buy your Magnolia stamps at Cranberry Hill online store, just click the very top banner on the right side of my blog.

We had 133 entries this time, and




the lucky number




is




67.


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

67
Timestamp: 2009-02-02 05:51:07 UTC


Linda Coughlin, you are the winner!! Here is Linda's comment:

"Linda Coughlin said...
#67 Thanks for this opportunity. You are uber talented and I love looking at your creations. I counted 10 collections although not all of them are labeled collections.There are 9 stamps in the Valentine's collection.
"

You just have to visit Linda's blog, here is the link. Linda has a great style, she calls it vintage shabby retro. Great cards there plus some tutorials!!

Linda, please email me your address and I will send sweet Tildas on their way to you!!

Now, I have an announcement to make about the next Blog Candy.. Make sure to come back tomorrow, I will have some goodies that I got at the CHA that I will share with you in my Blog Candy.

Also, check out Claudia's blog candy, here is the link. It is for a Sarah Kay stamp from Stampavie!!

Hugs,
Irina

3 comments:

Sally said...

Congratulations on your win. I know you will be over the moon with your prize

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Irina!! I can't believe I actually won. I am so excited to finally own some Tilda stamps and of course I'll have to order some other coordinating stamps to go with them!

Thanks again and have a great day!

shinz @ cosycabin said...

Congrats Linda!